ProDiT: Projects for the Digital Transformation
Project Reference: 621745-EPP-1-2020-1-DE-EPPKA2-KA
The digital transformation is one of the major challenges for companies, society, and the education system, which requires new forms of management. Due to disruptive elements and jump innovations, projects are a major organisational pattern for digital transformation.
The consortium is focusing on a common competence model for the digital transformation, a maturity model for organizational development, and a sustainability canvas which allows to lead the project to the intended impact. To facilitate the educational efforts, the higher education concept of a cross-border virtual Master and PhD School will be linked to the corporate training programs of enterprises.
01.01.2021 – 31.12.2023
Erasmus+ KA2: Knowledge Alliance
Beneficiaries Space can be found here.
Erasmus+ Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: Knowledge Alliances for higher education
Follow up here.
Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts (FH Dortmund)
- Definition of competence profiles for managing the digital transformation;
- Definition of processes for the digital transformation;
- Development of Master level modules and publishing as Open Educational Resources (OER), certification by IEEE, IPMA;
- Development of Communities of Practice (CoP) with university and industry participation for the core topics;
- Development and execution of educational formats like workshops, summer school, student conferences;
- Master programmes “European Master for Digital Transformation Management (DTM);
- Company programmes;
- Conference, Tech Talks;
- Online marketing campaign;
- Publications and dissemination activities.
- Competency Model for Digital Transformation (CMDT): Specification
- Digital Transformation Maturity Model (DTMM): Specification
- Educational and Didactic Concept: Specification
- Module portfolio for Project Management for the Digital Transformation;
- Open Community of practice (OpenCoP) as virtual, digital project teams: Specification
- Digital Sustainability Canvas: Specification
- Digital Education Ecosystem: Specification
- Accredited programmes, double degrees);
- Trainings (based on CMDT), cumulation of results in Master programmes.
- Dortmund University of Applied Sciences and Arts (FH Dortmund), Dortmund, Germany;
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (KU Leuven), Leuven, Belgium;
- Kaunas University of Technology (KTU), Kaunas, Lithuania;
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Trondheim, Norway;
- University of the Basque Country (UPV/EHU), Bilbao, Spain.
- Asociacion Espanola de Direccion e Ingenieria de Proyectos (AEIPRO);
- Public Institution Kaunas Science and Technology Park (Kaunas STP);
- ruhrvalley Cluster eV (Ruhrvalley);
- Sociedad Publica de Gestion Ambiental Ihobe SA (IHOBE);
- Spin-Off Kwadraat (SOKwadraat);
- Stichting Center for Technology and Innovation Management (CeTIM).
- Absolem Engineers NV;
- AgLa4D Construction Technology;
- Managing Innovation Strategies (Mainstrat);
- mpool consulting GmbH;
- Smart Mechatronics GmbH;
- Softneta UAB;
- UAB Indeform;
- UNITY Aktiengesellschaft fur Unternehmensfuhrung Und Informationstechnologie.
- adesso SE;
- Siemens Industry Software NV.
All partner organisations have the possibility to access the project supporting tools and cloud repository.
To enter Nextcloud (follow)
Nextcloud – content online collaboration platform.
To enter Confluence (follow)
Confluence – collaboration wiki tool.
To enter Jira (follow)
Jira – software to manage and track projects.
To enter Moodle (follow)
Moodle – platform to develop and use courses, modules, and educational packages materials.
IEEE IDAACS ProDiT Workshop on the planning of a digital transformation project One of the most important ways of conducting the digital transformation are projects.